Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nude mixed Filipina girl, Tracy Nova


Tracy Nova


Website: www.PureHotModels.com
Ethnicity: Filipina and White
Height: 5 ft. 1 in.
Weight: 96 lbs.
Stats: 34C-23-32

Not that we dislike astronomy exactly, but this bad girl in a thong, Tracy Nova, is by far easier on the eyes and alot more fun! She was born in Las Vegas, NV. This sexy naked Asian girl is tiny which is proof that great things come in small packages. This girl in a thongis a full time model, actress, and go-go dancer. In her free time, she likes to travel and play video games, collect vinyl toys like the Toki Doki series, learn about cars and is currently fascinated with the Saleen, Nissan 350Z, Nissan 240 s15, Nissan Skyline GTR, and Ferrari. Oh and she’s been featured in magazines such as FHM and even Playboy! Who wouldn’t wanna drift with this Asian model?


Read more of Tracy Nova at Pure Hot Models: Were your parents strict with your up bringing? I grew up in a strict Asian household, but I got away with a few things here and there. what kind of student were you in school? I was an honor roll, and would only miss... (Read More!)


Read more of Tracy Nova at her Myspace blog: I was recently in Las Vegas (gosh I miss that city so much). So many memories, family, friends...places I used to go when I was a little girl. Each time I go, it makes me want to move back there. *Sigh* But ANYWAYS, I went there to work the... (Read More!)


Read more of Tracy Nova at IGN: GN: Do you play any videogames in your spare time? If so, what systems and what games? Tracy: Yes I do! Mainly racing games and Mario…I used to play Halo and Halo 2, Counter Strike, Donkey Kong, Wii games, and... (Read More!)


Read more of Tracy Nova at Jade Crew: JADE: You shot on our pool table, you handled yourself well with all the sticks & balls. What you do with your friends for fun? TN: Hahaha… shooting pool? I rather pretend to play, than really play. I do enjoy traveling. I want to go to Japan next because of their culture, and the people there are so cute and funny. Video games, one of my favorites is Super Mario on the old NES, racing games at the arcade, and Halo 2 bitches! I like to go out and party, hard! So if you come out with me, you better bring a second liver because I’ll... (Read More!)


Read more of Tracy Nova at Pixacom: Pixacom: Uh, yeah. Lets get down to the nitty-gritty. Top, bottom or doggy? TracyNova: ALL! Pixacom: If we snuck into your bedroom, what could we find you sleeping in? TracyNova: Absolutely NOTHING! I like to sleep naked. Pixacom: What do you do to feel sexy?... (Read More!)


Read more of Tracy Nova at Top Asian Models: Other than playing video games, I like to practice fighting with my handmade Katana sword. LOL, I’m just kidding about that, but I do have a real Katana sword. I am also fond of... (Read More!)






No comments: