Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gorgeous Thai girl with big booty, Soniya Leigh


Soniya Leigh


Website: www.SoniyaLeigh.com
Ethnicity: Thai
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 100 lbs.
Stats: 32C-24-36

Bad girl in a thongSoniya Leigh is young, beautiful, and absolutely flawless, unless you count totally hot as a flaw! This hot Asian girl and glamour model’s personality will enchant you, her beauty will enslave you, and her body will make your heart pound out of your chest. This in one sexy Asian girl with no panties. Soniya has the kind of beauty that brings men to their knees and leaves them begging for more. Her skin is golden brown, her hips and waist are tight and fine, and the rest, I guess you’ll just have to come and see this naked Asian girl.


Read more of Soniya Leigh on her myspace: interested in doing a group shoot with 2 sexy models? Its a naughty or nice theme as me as… (Read More!)


Read more of Soniya Leigh at Model Mayhem: Hi my name is Soniya Leigh and I am 100% Thai. I have been in the modeling scene for a few years now. I just recently moved to Cali from Iowa to pursue both the fun side of modeling and business aspect. I model lingerie, glamour, fashion, bikini, promotional,… (Read More!)


Follow Soniya Leigh on her twitter: Getting ready for a photoshoot with latex!… (Read More!)




No comments: