Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sexy brunette girl, Jaime Hammer, all nude!


Jaime Hammer


Website: www.JaimeHammer.com
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 92 lbs.
Stats: 32D-24-33

Tiny bad girl in a thong, Jaime Hammer, carries some major sexual mojo with her every where that she goes. Jaime was Playboy`s Cyber Girl of the Week for May 23, 2005 and Cyber Girl of the Month for September 2005. In September, 2007, she was named the DanniGirl of the Month. Jaime also appeared on the cover of the November 2007 issue of Penthouse as well as being featured as the Pet of the Month. This glamour model is a fabulous babe with an amazing body, a naughty personality, and the biggest desire to tease the male eye. She loves to get naked and to provoke sinful thoughts. Her exotic aura makes a natural-born teaser, and we love to be the target of her love spells. This hot brunette girl is a naturally busty college babe who loves to get naked.
Read more about Jaime Hammer at ModFX Models: What kind of girl were you in high school? I actually partied more in high school than I do now. I work and do my thing now, but back in high school I was drinking every weekend and going to bars. I was crazy, I don't know how... (Read more)!


Read more about Jaime Hammer on Twistys: My idea of a perfect afternoon is lying out in the sun and reading a good book. Oh, and having a great guy with me to help rub sun tan lotion on those hard-to-reach spots! My idea of a 'great guy' would be someone who has a ...(Read more)!


Read more about Jaime Hammer on Open Your Eyes: FAVORITE HOBBY: Travel, yoga, and shopping. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS: Intelligent, dependable, and kind. WHAT’S YOUR PET PEEVE: flaky people. IF YOU WERE TO DATE A LATINO WHO WOULD IT BE? ...(Read more)!







No comments: