Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beautiful mixed Chinese girl in sexy lingerie, Alexia Lei


Alexia Lei


Website: www.ClubAlexiaLei.com
Ethnicity: Portuguese, Hawaiian, Chinese, Chamoru, Mexican, and Colombian
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Stats: 36C-24-36

Seductive, beautiful, warm, inviting, and just plain HOT bad girl in a thong - Alexia Lei has all the bases covered! Simply breathtaking! Few can match the incredible physique, uniquely gorgeous features, and sparkling smile that Alexia Lei brings to the table. This naked Asian girl richly mixed ethnicity gives her a look of resonating opulence one moment and coy island-girl innocence the next meaning you can never be too sure which Alexia Lei will emerge from photo to photo. This girl in a thong is a MMA fight girl who is the KNOXX Fight Gear Spokesmodel.


Read more of Alexia Lei at her Low Rider Magazine: LRG: What can a man do to turn you on?Alexia: I love it when a man plays with my hair. Kissing is my favorite thing to do, so soft, sensual kisses always does the trick.... (Read More!)


Read more of Alexia Lei at Import Tuner: 2NR: You seem to have a lot of fans. What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you? AL: I had one person draw my name in the sand at a beach, and took a picture of it at the top off a cliff. I couldn't believe it! I had another person ... (Read More!)


Read more of Alexia Lei at D Wizzle's World: Some things that people might not know about me is that I drive stick! I love the experience of driving a stick shift car. I prefer it over automatic any day! Something about being able to feel the engine as you shift through gears is great. I also love to... (Read More!)


Read more of Alexia Lei at Tuner Zine: TZ: Speaking of where things are going, where do you see yourself 5 years from now? A: 5 years from now, I want to have been on the cover of Maxim or Stuff, FHM... one of those magazines. I am starting to look into... (Read More!)


Read more of Alexia Lei at Model Vanity: First off, a guy needs to have a really great sense of humor. I like to joke around A LOT so if he's stuffy or gets offended easy, it just won't work. Personality plays a key role in how attracted I am to a guy. He could be the hottest guy ever, but with... (Read More!)





No comments: