Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cute Chinese doll in a tiny thong, KT So


KT So


Website: www.KT-So.com
Ethnicity: Chinese
Height: 5ft. 7in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Stats: 34C-24-35

Hot bad girl in a thong, KT So, shows off her sexy curvy body when she pulls down her panties. This young Chinese model has the kind of hips and butt that just will not quite! Glamour model, Kt So, is an iconic example of true and perfect Asian beauty! There is nothing sexier than a hot Chinese girl in a thong!


More on KT So at Top Asian Models: Check this out, Kt So has been modeling/go-go dancing for less than two years now, but in that short time, her member-paysite has received over 3.2 million unique visitors...(Read More)!


More on Kt So at Car and Model: I like to eat, I eat almost everything. I especially like deserts and sweets. I prefer Hip-Hop, R&B and Rap. I'd like to be able to meet more of my fans from all over. I'll finish school in a year or 2 and then I guess we'll see...(Read More)!


More on Kt So at ModFx Models: I'm originally from Hong Kong and I've been in Los Angeles since I was 15. t started by peer pressure at first. I liked the car scene so I've been attending the car shows. From there, one thing lead to another. I'm only doing this part-time, so we'll see where ever it takes me. I still want to finish school and finish my major in biochemistry...(Read More)!






No comments: