Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sexy mixed Puerto Rican, Angelica Carrera, in a bikini


Angelica Carrera


Website: www.MsAngelicasDynasty.com
Ethnicity: 1/2 Puerto Rican and 1/2 Hawaiian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Stats: 37D-26-38

Hot bad girl in a thong, Angelica Carrera, is a sun-kissed dime piece you would love to stare at. This amazingly explicit glamour model has an obvious sex appeal, outgoing personality, and her many talents, such as dancing and singing. We just can't get over this former Golden State Warrior cheerleader's beautiful assets. This Puerto Rican and Hawaiian blend definitely has the ability to make men stop and say yum!


Read more about Angelica Carrera at her website bio: Ummm, In High School I was “that girl” getting sent home at lunch to change my outfit… By the time I was a senior, they gave up trying to change me. I always came to school with a theme. I loved everyone that showed me love… 3.0 gpa when it came to the books and class… but that was because I was always involved in the school activities: Powder Puff, Rallies, Skits/Floats, Homecoming Queen, Leadership, Best Buddies, Cheerleading, and Dance Concerts… Had haters, but ... (Read more)!


Read more about Angelica Carrera at Lowrider Magazine: Is ice considered a food? I'm not too big on food being mixed in the bedroom games. Things tend to get messy. I'll go as far as ice, a mint, and flavored or editable body oils or dust. Let's just say that I can stick a whole Popsicle in...(Read more)!


Read more about Angelica Carrera at Macho Chip: Well, I dance, thrust and put my ass in the air for both of them. But the main difference is that I have to watch men see me jiggle my ass live on the floor. And on the video set, I always...(Read more)!
















No comments: