Monday, May 25, 2009

Naughty Brazilian girl, Janessa Brazil, in tiny panties


Janessa Brazil


Website: www.JanessaBrazil.com
Ethnicity: Brazilian
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Stats: 34D-24-35

Bad girl in a thong, Janessa Brazil, has a perfect, bubble-butt ass and boobs to match it. Her long black hair and deep skin tone make for an exotic, spicy combination. This Latin glamour model is definitely a professional in the art of seduction.


Read more about Janessa Brazil at AIP Daily: In my one hour member shows I do everything from playing trivia games, play strip video games, dildos, fetishes you name it. In private shows I do pretty much what the viewer request within limits, but limits are minimal. I like to try… (Read more)!


Read more about Janessa Brazil at Girl Next Door Magazine: Ummm not really. I was very conservative growing up and a goody goody. I did start masturbating at a very young age though and never could get enough of it. So when I did decide to get in this business, it was very hard for me to take my clothes off in front of the camera. But I had no problem touching myself. Now I can’t seem to…(Read more)!





No comments: