Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amazing blonde model, Richaele Long, with huge breasts


Richaele Long


Website: www.richaelelong.com
Ethnicity: German
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 105
Stats: 34D-22-30

Richaele Long is a sexy naked college girl with an amazing body! This glamour model does not only have busty breasts, but also she is one bad girl in a thong with a round firm ass.

Read more on Richaele Long in an interview at Pixacom.com: I've always wanted big boobs..but It was after I did my first photoshoot and I hated the way swimsuits looked on me, I want em bigger...(Read More!)

Read more on Richaele Long in an interview at MMA Sports Magazine: Def start with dinner cause I love to eat, but I don't want to walk on the beach after...I'd rather go get a tattoo, piercing, ...(Read More!)



No comments: